With greek yogurt, strawberries, fudge sauce and matcha white chocolate ganache
10g unsalted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbs sugar
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease the insides of 2 11cm cake rings (you can use large cookie cutters). Line rings with baking paper. Place on a baking tray and put into the oven to heat up.
1. Melt milk and butter in a small saucepan. Add vanilla
2. Sift together flour and baking powder
3. Separate yolks into a medium bowl and whites into a bowl of an electric mixer.
4.whisk yolks until light and creamy. Whisk in milk mixture. Fold in sifted flour until no lumps remain.
5. Whisk egg whites on high speed with a stand mixer. When frothy, add in sugar. Continue beating until stiff peaks form
6. Fold in one third of meringue into yolk batter to lighten. Carefully fold in remaining meringue in two batches until just combined, without deflating the batter
7. Pour batter into hot moulds. Bake for 20 min. Unmould and serve upside down immediately