via Blogger ift.tt/1fpz0mH
Tagged: , quick , healthy , recipes
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated gingerbread cookies
1/2 cup ready-to-spread frosting
100 red cinnamon candies or other small red candies
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Remove half of cookie dough from wrapper; refrigerate remaining dough until needed.
2. Sprinkle about 1/4 cup of flour onto work surface; coat sides of half of dough with flour. With rolling pin, roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness, adding additional flour as needed to prevent sticking. With floured 2 1/2- to 3-inch gingerbread boy or girl cutter, cut out dough boys or girls. Gently brush excess flour from shapes; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining half of dough.
3. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling racks. Cool completely. Place icing in piping bag, decorate with icing and candies for eyes and buttons, as desired.
Tagged: , Pillsbury , Pillsbury recipe , recipe , cookies , refrigerated dough , gingerbread , Easy Gingerbread Friends , Gingerbread Man , frosting , candy , cinnamon candy , red , decorations , kids , baking , baked goods , holiday , Christmas , entertaining , sweet , treat , dessert
With greek yogurt, strawberries, fudge sauce and matcha white chocolate ganache
10g unsalted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbs sugar
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease the insides of 2 11cm cake rings (you can use large cookie cutters). Line rings with baking paper. Place on a baking tray and put into the oven to heat up.
1. Melt milk and butter in a small saucepan. Add vanilla
2. Sift together flour and baking powder
3. Separate yolks into a medium bowl and whites into a bowl of an electric mixer.
4.whisk yolks until light and creamy. Whisk in milk mixture. Fold in sifted flour until no lumps remain.
5. Whisk egg whites on high speed with a stand mixer. When frothy, add in sugar. Continue beating until stiff peaks form
6. Fold in one third of meringue into yolk batter to lighten. Carefully fold in remaining meringue in two batches until just combined, without deflating the batter
7. Pour batter into hot moulds. Bake for 20 min. Unmould and serve upside down immediately
Fire Roasted Corn and Peanut Chaat/Indian Salad
Tagged: , can salad be made with frozen corn , chaat recipe , charred corn salad , chat recipe , corn and tomato salad , Corn Recipes , corn salad , corn salad recipe , corn salad with taco , corn with chaat masala , easy lunch menu , fire roasted corn salad , Fourth Of July Food , Fourth Of July Party Recipes , fresh lemon juice , fresh salad , gluten free , Grilled Vegetable Recipes , healthy lunch , healthy recipe ideas , healthy salad , healthy side , High Fiber Recipes , indian blog , indian recipe blog , indian recipes , indian salad , indian sev , indian summer salads , less than 15 minute reicpe , Low Cholesterol Recipes , Low Saturated Fat Recipes , Low Sodium Recipes , lunch salad , monsoon time salad , no dressing salad , no oil salad , peanut salad , peanuts in salad , quick corn salad , roasted corn , roasted corn salad , roasting frozen corn , salad for to go lunch’ what to pack for lunch , Salad Recipes , salad to have with taco , salad with chaat masala , salad with protein vegetarian salad , Side Salad Recipes , sides , summer food , summer salad , Summer Sides , sweet corn peanut salad , sweet corn salad , Tomato Recipes , vegan , vegetarian recipes , versatile corn salad , wheat free